Below we cover everything you need to keep your Smoke Hollow smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing.
Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) If your smoker isn’t in tip top shape we can help find the parts to get you smoking in no time.
And if you think your smoker is beyond repair, you can read our review of Smoke Hollow Smokers, or check out our guide to the different types of smokers. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out our best of guides for each type of smoker:
Jump to section
Top Smoke Hollow Smoker Models
Smoke Hollow electric smokers
Smoke Hollow propane smokers
Smoke Hollow Accessories
Propane smoker covers
Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker Wood Chips
Smoke Hollow Smokers Replacement parts
Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker Replacement Parts
- Temperature Controller Heating Element Set Parts Fits Most of Outdoor Cooking Electric Smokers and Electric Grills in Market, Including Smoke Hollow, Masterbuilt, Char Broil, Brinkman etc.
- 120V 15A Analog controller with adjustable temperature range from 150F up to 550F(*Depends on the size of your smoker/grill)
- UL certified 120V 1650 Watts heat element, safe and high heating efficiency
- AWG #14 heavy gauge of power cord SJTOW certified for outdoor use
- Easy installation
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Insulated, double-wall construction
- Advanced control panel with easy-read, blue LED display
- Removable food thermometer
- Glass door allows you to monitor the smoke without opening the door
- Large, steel locking latch for smoke-tight seal
- Made from premium materials, this heating element was designed to last.
- 1500W, 110V Heating Element with adjustable mounting bracket and element support feet.
- The heating element and matching adjustable controller allows you to adjust the temperature from approximately 50 F up to 450 F.
- The heating element can easy mount flange which requires a rectangular opening in the side of your grill or smoker.
- Built in Controller Heating On indicator light.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Smoker is Insulated to reduce heat loss
- NEW 800 watt heating element (replaceable ) NSF Certified for Restaurant use.
- In. dim. 15"x 15" x 20" Out. dim. 17-1/4" x21-1/2" x 24" add 2-3/4" to height with casters install
- 4" Diameter Rubber Casters and 4 removable shelves included. NEW side handles for easy movement and lifting of the smoker.
- EASY TO USE - Simple device configuration coupled with unparalleled customer support guarantees a smooth experience.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - Patented software and variable speed blower produce precise temp control. Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice command control.
- ONLINE DASHBOARD - View graphs of your cooks. Monitor pit and food temperature and change the temperature of your pit from your phone, tablet or computer. Set the meat alarm to automatically turn down the pit temperature when your desired meat temp is reached to keep food warm, even send yourself a text message when your meat hits the desired temp. Connect with any device that has a browser - no software to install.
- MEAT PROBES - Monitor up to 3 meat probes without the need for Y-cables
- Fits Kamado-style charcoal grills and smokers: Kamado Joe - All Sizes, Primo Grills - All Sizes, Saffire Grill & Smoker Grill Dome - All Sizes, Vision Grills-*CLASSIC ONLY*, Broil King Keg – 2000 & 4000, Char-Griller AKORN, Kamado, Big Green Egg All Sizes
- large 21.5-inch cooking surface and 17-pound fuel capacity deliver competition performance
- unique airflow control system provides consistent and precise control over smoking temps
- cooking grate, 3 meat hangers, 9 meat hooks and heat diffuser allow for maximum flexibility so you can smoke your way
- large ash pan, porcelain-coated components and drain cap allow for easy clean-up at competitions
- heavy-gauge steel construction delivers durability that's built to last
- Integrated analog controls - no more plugging and unplugging components
- Three porcelain coated cooking grids, 593 sq in. Includes porcelain coated water and wood pan
- Analog meat probe included
- Complete control of smoker from 150F - 325F.
- External access to wood pan
- IMPORTANT 1600 Watts Maximum Please Check Wattage of your Appliance
- Rectangular plastic end that goes into appliance is 2.45"(6.22cm) wide and .75"(1.9cm) tall
- Terminal spacing is 1.56"(3.96cm) center to center
- Center metal probe is 2.375"(6cm) long and 0.32"(8.1mm) in diameter
- Fits Many Electric Smokers and Grills
- Vertical design lends itself to naturally rising heat, achieving greater efficiency and improved smoke flavor. Offset design keeps direct heat away from the food, allowing for slow cooking.
- Six height-adjustable cooking grates accommodate various sizes of food. 784 square Inch of total smoking area; 1176 square inches of total cooking space with 25-pounds capacity per grate.
- Porcelain-enameled steel charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency.
- Charcoal & ash management system with the charcoal chamber, grate, and sliding, removable steel ash pan. Designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance-free cooking.
- Smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional flavor and temperature control.
Having a hard time finding what you need? See all Pit Boss replacement parts on Amazon.