Below we cover everything you need to keep your Traeger smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing.
Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) If your smoker isn’t in tip top shape we can help find the parts to get you smoking in no time.
And if you think your smoker is beyond repair, you can read our review of Traeger Smokers, or check out our guide to the different types of smokers. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out our best of guides for each type of smoker:
Jump to section
Top Traeger Smoker Models
Traeger Smoker Covers
Traeger Wood Pellets
Traeger Smokers Replacement parts
Click the links below to jump to the most relevant section:
Traeger Pellet feeder motors
- Fits all Traeger Grills manufactured after 2006. Easy to install. 2.0 RPM.
- Heavy Duty Replacement Barbecue Auger Motor
- Compatible with all Traeger grill mode (EXCEPT PTG) and Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills
- 1.6 RPM, 110V 60Hz 2 Pole
- Replaces burnt out or neglected motor, Easy to install
- Keep the fire fed with a replacement Auger Drive Motor
- Briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking
- Fuels the fire, moving hardwood from hopper to fire pot
- Brand compatibility: All Traeger grill models
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
Can’t find the feeder parts for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Traeger Temperature Controllers
- Includes Digital Led Temperature Display
- Equipped With Dual Integrated Meat Probes
- Reduces Amount Of Messy, Residual Ash
- No Assembly Required
- Replaces 3 speed smoker control, compatible with All Traeger wood pellet grill models (except PTG)
- Bright LED display, shows exact cooking temperature
- Eight Cook Temperature Settings (180 through 375 degrees) and high (up to 450)
- Front Panel Cook Control, Cool Down Cycle, for safe, succulent grilling
- NOTICE: Every Digital Thermostat Kit is run checked and tested at the factory to make sure that they meet quality control standards , Please make sure you are purchasing from Hisencn with brand-name package, so that you will enjoy Hisencn warranty
- Universal control panel fits Traeger pellet grills pro 20 ,22 ,34 series, to replace Bac365 Pro Series controller
- Includes one temperature sensor and two meat probes, and necessary hardware
- High quality aluminum knob for switching models and adjusting temperatures range 180 ℉ to 375 ℉
- High quality PCBA with standard plugs, easy to assembly
- 1 year warranty
Can’t find the temperature control for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Traeger Fire Pots
- PURE STEEL EXACT FIT UPGRADED BURN POT
- FIT ALL TRAEGERS PELLET STOVES EXCEPT PTG
- LAST LONGER THAN OEM OR STOCK FIRE POT
- 16 GAUGE PURE STAINLESS STEEL TRUSTED USA SELLER
- THE LONGEST LASTING HIGHEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET
Compatible with:Black Enamel Fire Pot and Igniter Combo Replacement Parts for all Traeger Grills(EXCEPT PTG),Also fits for most of Pit Boss/Pellet PRO/Z Grills/Kenmore/Trail Embers Pellet Grill (NOT every Model) if our bonus screws can't work on your grill.
Dimensions & Material- total length of Hot Rod: 30". High density cartridge heating element, 200W/120V wire lead. Black Enamel Fire Burn Pot: 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall.
Package-Includes 1 enamel fire burn pot, 1 hot rod ignitor, 1 fuse, 1 set of screws. Save your time to purchase screws from hardware store.
Great Replacement- When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively
Easy to install- Plug and play wiring, took only about 10 minutes to replace. If you're uncertain how to replace the rod, look it up on YouTube , Set the new Hot Rod to protrude 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the fire pot.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Fits Traeger Pellet Grills; Please Noted: This fire burn pot fits Traeger and most Pit-boss pellet grills (NOT ALL)
- 【MEASURES】Dimension: 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall
- 【PACKAGE】Item includes screws and fire pot (SAVING your time to purchase screws from hardware store), if our bonus screws can't work on your grill, please use your old screws
- 【ANOTHER VERSION】Heavy duty steel construction burner pot replacment part, please search B07PGZQ87X for REAL STAINLESS STEEL fire burn pot
- 【NOTE】Please make sure you are purchasing from QuliMetal with brand-name package to enjoy excellent service
Can’t find the fire pot for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Other Traeger Replacement Parts
- Traeger Pellet Grills Replacement Steel Drip Pan for Tex Elite BAC-006
- Part Number: BCA006 Size: 32 .5" x 15.75" x 4" NOTE: (Always measure your old drip Tray)!!!
- This HD steel pan is an exact fit for a Tex Elite and Tex Fits 2007 & newer Tex Elite
- Steel Drip Pan, Easy to install Factory OEM part
- Very Important ***** Drip Tray Look Simular MEASURE you Old Tray before purchasing****
- Factory OEM Part
- Easy Installation, 4 Screws and plug/play wire
- The hot rod is what keeps the fire going
- Located at the bottom of the fire pot
- It ignites the pellet fuel and makes firing up your grill as simple as flipping a switch
Having a hard time finding what you need? See all Traeger replacement parts on Amazon.